- Vehicle Fitment +
CTEK XS 0.8 UK Battery Charger
The CTEK XS 0.8 Charger is a compact and a fully automatic 6-step charger for 12v batteries from 1.2-32Ah, and up to 100Ah for maintenance charging. It charges at 0.8A and has been designed to protect vehicle electronics.
The CTEK XS 0.8 Battery Conditioner is an optimal maintenance charger for seasonal vehicles with batteries up to 100Ah. It easily charges smaller 12v batteries common to motorbikes, jet skis, lawnmowers and quad bikes. It is also suitable for maintenance charging normal sized 12v batteries, such as car batteries. The unique display allows you to follow the complete charging process.
The XS 0.8 is supplied with two different battery leads, one with clamps and one with eyelet terminals, all colour coded for easy +/- identification. If the battery is difficult to access, the lead with eyelet terminals can be mounted to the battery, and the quick connectors are located so that it is easily reached for charging.
Additional leads are available allowing you to have one lead with eyelet terminals fixed to all your vehicles with batteries that are difficult to get at, and charge them simply from the same charger.
IP65 splash and dust proof, non-sparking, reverse polarity protected, and short circuit proof.
- CTEK's smallest 12V battery charger
- Fully automatic ‘connect and forget’ 6 step charging
- Charges 12V batteries from 1.2-32Ah
- Maintenance charging up to 100Ah for longer life batteries
- Patented desulphation function
- 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Start voltage: 2.0V
- Input Voltage: 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz,
- Charging Output: 14.4V, 0.8A max
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Insulation class: IP65
- Dimensions 142 x 51 x 36 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 0.3kg
In the box:
- 1 x CTEK XS 0.8 Battery Charger
- 1 x Connect Clamp for quick connection
- 1 x Connect Eyelet M6 for permanent connection to the battery
- Detail, Dimensions/Sizes, Safety +
SKU 56-833 Manufacturer CTEK Condition New
- Ask A Question/Provide Registration +
Ask a question
Please email email@example.com with your enquiry — please provide your Vehicle Registration Number so that we can check fitment, and include a phone number if you'd like a call back.
- Warranty +
- Shipping/Delivery +
Not sure what your vehicle specification is?
Please provide your vehicle registration number at checkout.
We'll endeavour to match the parts to your vehicle.
Not sure exactly what Make/Model/Year your car is?
Follow these simple steps to get detailed information:
- Go to https://vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk
- Enter your vehicle registration number
- Make a note of your details
- Come back to Ambush.parts to find sports performance car parts