TEIN Coilovers & Suspension Kits
TEIN’s coilover suspension kits offer an ideal solution for those drivers who desire the ultimate car handling experience, matching innovative design and forward thinking technology to TEIN’s experience in motorsports where every millisecond counts for performance.
TEIN’s suspension kits allow drivers the ability to modify car ride height, often used to lower a vehicles centre of gravity to improve handling due to a reduced roll and more even tyre loading, whilst also reducing body roll, nose dive and lift.
Not only do TEIN’s coilover kits enhance vehicle handling, TEIN’s suspension kits are designed to match the quality of their product with durability and safety as products are put through a thorough quality check treatment including being fitted into vehicles for specification tests and inspection and analysis from all angles via a CAD - CAM - CAE system.
TEIN coilover suspension kits feature:
- Ability to adjust car ride height up or down for improved handling
- Ability to modify car damping force where drivers can adjust the properties of the shock absorber via the adjustment dial (Street Advance Z only)
- Twin-tube performance system that offers a longer stroke with a smaller repulsive force for enhanced comfort and stability
- No-sag springs manufactured from a SAE9254 steel including highly durable powder coating for protection against corrosion
- Dust boot designed to guard piston rod whilst also keeping foreign material from the shock absorber
TEIN’s street suspension kits offer a high specification product with unmatched reliability, featuring a two-layer powder coated body, the TEIN coilover kits are manufactured with a durability aspect in mind.
Suitable for all types of vehicles, the TEIN car suspension kits ensure your vehicle sticks to the road like never before, matching superior performance with an excitement and quality of driving experience that allows you to enjoy attacking the next turn.