Alloy Wheel Rim Protectors
AlloyGator Wheel Protectors + RimSavers Alloy Protectors
- Offer excellent protection from kerb damage
- 15 new colours to pick from
- Easy to fit and maintain
- Customise your car wheel rims
Compare AlloyGators VS RimSavers by Rimblades here, or use the colour selectors to find the right Alloy Protectors for your car below.
What are the benefits of alloy wheel protectors?
Alloy rim protectors are strips of rubber or plastic, fitted to the edge of alloy wheel rims. By design, they either cover the edge of the rim, or protrude slightly – both designs protect the wheel from knocks or kerb scrapes.
- Alloy protection against kerb damage by taking the brunt of the impact instead of the wheel. This keeps wheels looking their best. Although rim protectors are highly effective against knocks and scrapes, they are not designed to protect against high-impact damage.
- Due to the protection offered, it can save money on wheel repair or maintenance costs.
- Vehicle customisation - adding a personal touch to complement the paintwork or any other custom features.
How do you fit alloy rim protectors?
Depending on the brand you choose, there are two distinct types of alloy wheel protectors: fitted and self-adhesive. RimSavers for example use 3M tape and you simply stick the protector over the wheel edge. As these are made of rubber, these types of protectors will not withstand as much damage.
Alternatively, Alloygator offer fitted protectors, which slot neatly between the alloy itself and the tyre. Alloygators are made of tough nylon and are more expensive to buy than the self-adhesive versions. It is recommended these wheel protectors are professionally fitted, because the tyres need deflating for the fitting to take place. However, if you did want to fit it yourself, you can download the Alloygator fitting instructions PDF here.
Out of stock
Regular Price: £13.98
Special Price £12.98
Regular Price: £12.00
Special Price £11.64
Regular Price: £24.00
Special Price £21.60
Out of stock