- Vehicle Fitment +
Total Quartz Racing 10W50 5L - Fully Synthetic Engine Oil
Total Quartz Racing Fully Synthetic Motor Oil is one of the finest lubricants available for your performance vehicle. It is ideal for turbocharged and high revving normally aspirated engines with high power outputs.
Total Synthetic technology lubricants are designed to be suitable for longer drain intervals and to provide exceptional resistance to oxidation, for both Gasoline and Diesel engines. Engine performance is optimised even when subjected to extreme usage conditions.
Total Quartz Racing Synthetic Motor Oil offers exceptional protection of engine parts, engine longevity and increased output, longer drain intervals, protection under severe usage conditionsBenefits
- Antiwear protection: TOTAL QUARTZ RACING 10W-50 provides an exceptional anti-wear protection of the engines, especially in the severest conditions of use.
- Engine protection and performance:n This oil protects mechanical parts by ensuring an optimal lubrication as of the time of starting and fully preserves the engine power, thus contributing to its youth and strength.
- Engine cleanliness: TOTAL QUARTZ RACING 10W-50 keeps the engine's most sensitive parts clean thanks to its advanced detergent and dispersive additivation.
- Easier cold starts: Its excellent fluidity is perfectly adapted for cold starting in extreme weather conditions and ensures a good protection of mechanical parts at high temperature.
- Oil film resistance: Thanks to its synthetic formulation, TOTAL QUARTZ RACING 10W-50 has an exceptional viscosity index and maintains the most resistant oil film even at high temperatures.
- Detail, Dimensions/Sizes, Safety +
SKU 213770 Manufacturer TOTAL Condition New Weight 10.2800 Size 1 Litre
- Ask A Question/Provide Registration +
Ask a question
Please email email@example.com with your enquiry — please provide your Vehicle Registration Number so that we can check fitment, and include a phone number if you'd like a call back.
- Warranty +
- Shipping/Delivery +
Not sure what your vehicle specification is?
Please provide your vehicle registration number at checkout.
We'll endeavour to match the parts to your vehicle.
Not sure exactly what Make/Model/Year your car is?
Follow these simple steps to get detailed information:
- Go to https://vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk
- Enter your vehicle registration number
- Make a note of your details
- Come back to Ambush.parts to find sports performance car parts