- Vehicle Fitment +
Total QUARTZ INEO ECS 5W30 1L - Advanced Synthetic Engine Oil
Low SAPS synthetic technology oil specially designed for PEUGEOT and CITROEN engines. Its very high-tech performance generates Fuel Savings and optimises the way in which anti-pollution systems - such as Particulate Filters - operate.
- Fuel Savings lubricant: Can be used with all Diesel engines - older ones, as well as more recent ones. It is suitable for use with most petrol engines.
- Vital for ensuring the effective operation of particulate filters and is also suitable for use with other post-treatment systems.
- Appropriate for use with the severest of maintenance cycles and the most difficult driving conditions (motorway, dense urban traffic, etc.)
- Increased life of particulate filters: Maximises the efficiency of the Particulate Filter, preventing it from getting clogged up prematurely (contains 50% fewer metal components than a standard technology oil).
- · Fuel economy: Fuel Savings of up to 6% at start-up, Fuel Savings of an average of 3% during mixed operation compared with an ACEA reference oil (tests carried out on a Citroen C4 1.6 HDi).
- Respect for the environment: “ECS_Emission Control System”: lower CO2 emissions and other pollutants. As well as improving the efficiency of the Particulate Filter, lower fuel consumption means lower CO2 emissions. The low levels of phosphorus and sulphur contained in this lubricant provide all the post-treatment components with excellent protection, optimising their life cycle. NOx emissions are also managed and reduced.
- · Optimum engine protection cleanliness: The detergent and specific dispersive additives provide the engine with optimum protection against wear and prevent the formation of soot and sludge deposits.
- Detail, Dimensions/Sizes, Safety +
SKU 213768 Manufacturer TOTAL Condition New Weight 10.1800 Size 1 Litre
- Ask A Question/Provide Registration +
Ask a question
Please email email@example.com with your enquiry — please provide your Vehicle Registration Number so that we can check fitment, and include a phone number if you'd like a call back.
- Warranty +
- Shipping/Delivery +
Not sure what your vehicle specification is?
Please provide your vehicle registration number at checkout.
We'll endeavour to match the parts to your vehicle.
Not sure exactly what Make/Model/Year your car is?
Follow these simple steps to get detailed information:
- Go to https://vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk
- Enter your vehicle registration number
- Make a note of your details
- Come back to Ambush.parts to find sports performance car parts